Based on the Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center platform, IFacilitate is a flexible and adaptable service desk solution, targetted primarily at Facilities Management but easily adapted to IT service desks, managed offices and other service-orientated industries. IFacilitate is powered via handlers running within CIC with a web portal provided via a separate application server.
- Self-service web portal to submit and monitor requests
- Automated email processing to create and update requests via email
- Self-service speech-enabled IVR to report and update requests via phone call or to be transferred to a Facilities operative
- SLA/SLO adherence tracking and custom SLA/SLO definition
- Standard problem categories out of the box and fully customisable problem categories and descriptions
- Email, SMS and phone call responses to submitted tickets
- Automated and manual report generation of trends and performance metrics
- Interactive Intelligence CIC 4.0 +
- Email integration via CIC to allow tickets to be opened via email and for email responses to be sent out
- Speech Recognition integration via CIC to allow for speech recognition in the self-service IVR
- Text to Speech integration via CIC to allow for dynamic speech synthesis in the self-service IVR
- SMS integration via CIC to allow for tickets to be opened via SMS and for SMS responses to be sent out
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 +
- Apache Tomcat application server
IFacilitate is currently in an early alpha state and is not currently suitable for production use.